- The softcover worktext
- A full size workbook containing master pages to support lesson activities
- Tests for the complete course
- A complete book of answers to all the tests
- Solutions Manual
Everything you need for a full level of Saxon Math!
Now! - customized for the homeschooling environment and tailored for one-on-one instruction.
New features include:
- Enhanced math content
- Consumable facts practice & activity worksheets
- Progress tracking forms
- Step-by-step solutions to: problems, problem solving exercises, investigations, facts practice, activities & tests.
- Two-color layout & New colorful covers.
The Homeschool Kit includes three components:
1. Student Textbook with 120 lessons, each with 4 parts.
2. Solutions Manual includes solutions & answers.
3. Tests and Worksheets (consumable) - Facts Practice Tests, Investigations and Tests.
Activity Sheets Tests, & Progress Recording Forms
Saxon Math 65 is made up of five instructional components:
1) Facts Practice
2) Mental Math and Problem Solving;
3) Daily Lesson
4) Daily Practice and Problem Solving;
5) Cumulative Tests.
Math 65 is an integrated basic mathematics course that reviews and expands upon all of the
mathematical content from Math 54. The emphasis on problem solving continues as
students are called upon to apply mathematical tools and techniques to real-life mathematical situations expressed through word problems.
The student edition contains no answers.
Math 65 includes incremental development of:
- whole number concepts and computation
- mental math
- patterns and functions
- statistics and probability
- mixed numbers
- negative numbers