Little Johnny, Bobby, Angie, Susy...
They'll be learning from the best teacher in the world - YOU!
and with our Curriculum Package - It'll be Simple!
(All of our bundles/packages contain SECULAR Materials. Secular = No bible-based content)
Full year curriculum package includes:
- Me Myself & I (Kindergarten Round-Up)
- my World Social Studies Kindergarten
- Phonics Kindergarten Student Workbook
- Healthy Habits for Healthy Kids
- Benson Handwriting
- Science Skill Sharpener
- Reading Skill Sharpeners
- Spell and Write Skill Sharpeners
- Butterfly Garden For Ages 4-40 Watch Them Grow! Let Them Go!
- Following Direction Workbook
- Finish the Picture Workbook
- Beginning and Ending Sounds Workbook
- Patterns & Sequencing Workbook
- Same & Different Workbook
- Shapes & Sizes Workbook
- Mazes Workbook
- Upper & Lower Case Letters Workbook
- Listen Read & Learn - Volumes 1-4
- Chore Bucks
- Classes - Days of the Week Binder Clips
- Finger Spacer
- Pencil Pack 2
- Pencil Box
- Blank Puzzle - Rectangle
- Snip IT! snipping and cutting activities
- Mathematics Kindergarten Workbook
- Teach Them Spanish!
- Magic Moves Electronic Wand or Jammin' Gym Electronic Wand
Listen, Read & Learn: Stories
- The Three Little Pigs
- Mother Goose Rhymes
- Sleeping Beauty
- The Little Red Hen
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- The Gingerbread Man
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Peter Pan
- The Ugly Duckling
- The Little Mermaid
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The Velveteen Rabbit
- The Wizard of Oz
- Schedule For Texts/Courses Other Than Electives
Publishers included in this package are:
- Carson Dellosa
- Evan Moor
- Modern Curriculum Press
- Learning Resources
- Educational Insights
- Houghton Mifflin
- Insect Lore
- Rock 'N Learn
- Sadlier Oxford
- Teacher Created Resources
- and many, many others.
Our packages always contain:
A FREE gift for the student, a cool file folder system, a Full-Year schedule of all Core Courses, Record Keeping Forms, Report Card form, Transcript Form, and a Teaching & Scheduling Guide.
What child wouldn't do well with a curriculum like this?!