DELUXE 8th grade!
Last Middle Level Year 'til High School!
(All of our bundles/packages contain SECULAR Materials. Secular = No bible-based content)
Our 8th grade deluxe packages contain:
- Student Edition and
- 1-year of student and teacher digital access to SAVVASREALIZE.com
EnVisionmath2.0 is a comprehensive mathematics curriculum for Kindergarten -Algebra 2.
It offers the flexibility of print, digital, or blended instruction. enVisionmath2.0 provides the focus, coherence, and rigor needed to meet your standards. Project based learning, visual learning strategies, and extensive customization options empower every teacher and student.
EnVisionmath2.0 is a comprehensive mathematics curriculum for Grades 6 - 8. It builds on the proven effectiveness of the enVision series, supporting coherent, focused, and rigorous mathematics. enVisionmath2.0 for middle school emphasizes conceptual understanding and procedural skills through problem solving, interactive experiences, and visual learning. Personalized math practice, built-in interventions, and customizable content deepen understanding and improve achievement.
- 1-year student and teacher access to SAVVASREALIZE.com
ElevateScience is a comprehensive K-8 science program that focuses on active,student-centered learning.
The blendedprint and digital curriculum engages homeschool students in phenomena-basedinquiry, three-dimensional learning, and hands-on investigations.
ElevateScience fuels an interest in STEM and creative problem solving while supportingliteracy development for all learners.
A SCIENCE FUN KIT is included! Your student will be learning while creating. This is a fun-filled educational kit including everything needed explore science - hands on!
That's what makes for a DELUXE package.
-U.S. HISTORY is the topic this year.
- Student Workbook - Softcover - Write-In - 350+ Pages
- Answer Key
Full year program.
This book helps students to master their knowledge in U.S. history and government.
Dynamic and interactive text has hundreds of maps, photographs and graphics that illuminate major events and developments.
Each chapter includes test and checklist of key terms, concepts and most frequently used names.
It provides practice in answering multiple-choice questions, interpreting documents, and writing thematic and document-based essays.
- Content chapters provide a concise and insightful survey of American history and government, written in a "student-friendly" style
- Dynamic and interactive text, developed by nationally-recognized experts on testing - goes beyond mere passive reading.
- Hundreds of maps, photographs and graphic organizers illuminate major events and developments, and helps students who are visual learners
- Special sections highlight the role of geography in the unfolding of U.S. history. Each content chapter also contains a Constitution at Work section that examines key court cases, laws and Constitutional amendments
- Test Helper sections explain the fundamentals of foreign policy, geography, government, law, and economic development
- Sharpening Your Test-Taking Skills sections provide step-by-step techniques for writing thematic and document-based essays
- Vocabulary Cards require students to compile essential information on the most frequently tested names, terms and concepts, providing concise material for review
- Each chapter closes with a Summary, Test, and Checklist of key terms and concepts, reinforcing understanding of the materials
- A Final Review chapter contains organizers that concisely review the major concepts, terms and people, and summarize key milestones in U.S. domestic history and foreign policy
- A complete recent Practice Regents, along with hundreds of questions throughout the book, provide intense practice in answering multiple-choice questions, interpreting documents, and writing thematic and document-based essays.
Grammar Practice, Usage and Application, Writing, Fluency, Test Practice, Literary Analysis, Vocabulary & more!
Connecting with Literature
Unit 1 - Fiction - Finding Ourselves
Unit 2 - Fiction - Differing Perspectives
Unit 3 - Nonfiction - Looking Back
Unit 4 - Nonfiction - Expanding Horizons
Unit 5 - Poetry - Living with Words
Unit 6 - Poetry - Reaching Out
Unit 7 - Drama - Meeting Dangers
Unit 8 - Folk Literature - Recalling Heroes
The best products for the best students.
-OH YES! Our Standard & Deluxe Packages always consist of: A FREE gift for the student, A Full-Year schedule of all Core Courses, Record Keeping Forms, Report Card Form, Transcript Form, and a Teaching & Scheduling Guide,& a Certificate of Completion, suitable for framing.
Your 8th grade level student is going to do so well....
RELAX! Pull up a chair, find some shade, add a cool breeze, a tall glass of lemonade and a good book -
you're on homeschool 'easy street'.
Some bundles may contain curricula modified specifically for homeschool families. At times, there may be references to print or digital components that are not included within the homeschool bundle - fact is - there is so much content there's no need for the digital component.