French Three Years presents a comprehensive review of the grammatical elements of French in a flexible and user-friendly format.
- Topical organization
- Concise explanations of grammatical structures
- Great variety of exercises and activities
- Systematically repeated and carefully controlled vocabulary
- Thorough survey of French culture, including the Francophone world
- Comprehensive testing section
- English / French and French / English glossaries
- Comprehensive appendix with model verb tables, basic rules of French punctuation, syllabication, and stress
French Three Years incorporates and reflects the national Standards for Foreign Language: communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities.